The Edgar E Lawley Foundation is a grant giving Charitable Foundation founded in 1961 by a gift from the late Edgar E Lawley (1889 – 1977).

Mr Lawley was a highly successful businessman and philanthropist renowned for his chain of china and glassware shops, “Lawley’s of Regent Street”.

He was also Chairman of St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School; a member of the General Council of the King Edward’s Hospital Fund for London and a member of the Governing Council of Imperial College.